Submit your work for Issue 2 now. Deadline is Oct 31st!
- Files should be in the following formats: .doc, .docx, .rtf
- Do not put your name anywhere in the document. Do not put your name in the filename. Use the title of your work in the filename only. We read blind, so that our editors do not know the name of the submitter and our selection process is fair and unbiased.
- Include a brief bio in the body of your email (NOT in your submission document file). How you write your bio is up to you, but you can look at our Meet The Staff page to get some ideas. If your submission is accepted for publication, it will be included in the magazine.
- All prose and poetry should be double spaced and in a standard font such as Times New Roman or Arial.
- Ensure your submission has been thoroughly edited for spelling and grammar so that it represents your best work possible. Remember, you can use campus services like the Writing Center.
- For more tips on professionally formatting your document, please read Formatting 101 by Marlys Pearson.
Once you have professionally prepared your submission, email it to email@example.com. Don’t forget to include your bio in the body of your email!
If You Are an Educator
Please encourage your students to submit their best work. It’s a great way to get experience submitting professionally, and may result in publishing credits! Your help is crucial to making our campus magazine a success!